Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2008

# 18

Beware
by GC SMITH

Beyond the edge of the woods
there's stuff to excite dire fear
it' ain't quite like our flat world edge
beyond which there may be dragons

What is it that we must fear?
Surely not the quivering rabbit
or possum, or perhaps the raccoon
No, be aware, fear the black bear

I know he seems harmless and cute
but, you know, he sh..s in the woods
and if you chance to venture in there
then where to step you must be aware

'cause it's sticky, it's much like glue
that bear sh.. will glom on to your shoe
then it's you good company will eschew,
for ever more they'll shun smelly you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

GC SMITH said...

Thanks. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the post.